1) Project Manager – Clinical Trials (must have experience of 7-8 years with following capabilities:
• Program Monitoring for the products assigned and the studies planned under each product (as per scope, timelines & budget).
• Proven track record of operational deliverables for the studies assigned from planning, execution till completion in terms of quality, scope, budget and timelines.
• Global Clinical Strategy Planning and Development for markets like US, EU, Australia and ROW.
• Strong quality control review skills, including preparation and review of Protocols, Clinical Study Reports (CSRs), Clinical Regulatory modules and Response to regulatory queries.
• Preparation and review of SOPs
2) Pharmacovigilance Associate:
Fresh, M. Pharm (P’cology) candidates